In compliance with the principle of information to the interested party established in recital 30 of the General Data Protection Regulations and the Spanish regulations of Law 13/2012, we inform you about the type of cookies used on this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
They are files sent to the browser through a web service in order to record the user’s activities during their browsing time.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. In any case, cookies are temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEUR
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below are the cookies that the website collects, as well as its purpose and duration:
|.ASPXANONYMOUS||It is used for session authentication.||69 days, 10 hours y 40 minutes|
|_utma||Third-party cookie that provides a count of how many times a user visits the website, when it was the first and last time they visited the website.||2 years|
|_utmb||Third party cookie that records the time of arrival to the page (anonymous cookie).||30 mins.|
|_utmc||Cookie used by Google Analytics checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.||Session|
|_utmt||Cookies pattern, serves to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on websites with high traffic volume.||10 mins.|
|_utmz||Anonymous navigation data that allow knowing the origin of the user (if it was through a direct access, a link in another web, from a mail link), as well as the keywords used.||6 meses/visit|
|_gat||Is used to create and retrieve tracker objects, from which all other methods are invoked.||Session|
|_ga||Is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||2 years|
|_icl_current_language||It is used to define web language||Session|
|viewed_cookie_policy||This cookie is intended to remember the user’s preference regarding the information provided on the acceptance of cookies policy.||1 Year|
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for that purpose on our website. We also offer the option to configure the browser you are using, before accepting its installation.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
In AUTOMATIZACIÓN DE PRENSAS, S.L. cookies do not collect personal data, nor does any type of data crossing, so this information cannot be used to identify you. The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or disable them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Internet Explorer – Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/11696/windows-phone-7
- Safari para IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=0-636594773171516288-3953872075&rd=1
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ AUTOMATIZACIÓN DE PRENSAS, S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies.